]]>

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Search (Party) is Over and I am Stuck

After reading I don't know what, I don't remember where (was it on Business 2.0?) I too was waiting for The Search, John Battelle's long anticipated book.

I pre-ordered it on Amazon and got it delivered a week ago. Little had I known that my lawyer, Mark Stevens at Fenwick & West, will be throwing a party for John and that I'll get invited.

The crowd was chic and the hors d'oeuvres exquisite but now I’m stuck with a second copy of the book!

So here’s an idea: I’ll keep the autographed copy and give away the copy I bought on Amazon to a friend. Let’s see how large my readership is: any takers?

The Search

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home