]]>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cats Aren't Dogs

Among the gifts I got from Richard for the holidays was an amazing little book named Instructoart. It is filled with entertaining colorful pieces of "advice", all aesthetically packaged. As Richard's accompanying note pointed out that this is fodder for my blog, here's an excerpt. Interestingly, I chose to reproduce a part of an atypically verbose and colorless page...
It's amazing to me, that a creature that does its business in a box for everyone to see and smell can act like their shit doesn't stink.

CATS ARE LIKE THE FRENCH OF THE ANIMAL WORLD

Even cat owners will say, "my cat is so good, he's just like a dog." I wonder how cats got this superior attitude, that they are better than other pets.

Is it because they are part of the cat family and lions are kings of the jungle? Like there is some sort of trickle down effect.

Well, here's a news flash kitties--lions are kings of the jungle because they can kill everyone else. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home