]]>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back From Israel

Nothing much to report. In Tel Aviv the war was only on TV, much like in the USA. My daughters, Noa and Emma, did go twice to a bomb shelter when the siren sounded while they were staying with their aunt in Yokneam.

Here are some pictures: Eating Hummus, Watching a Soccer Game, Tel Aviv Beach with Debora and my Nieces, Jerusalem - Western Wall, NOT Smoking a Cigarette (while visiting my brother).

My brother is still on the Israeli Lebanese border with his paratroopers reserve unit. May he return home safely soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure why but I found the picture of you in front of Judaism's most enduring symbol (Western Wall) attached to technology's most hopefully NOT enduring symbol (Bluetooth earpiece) rather humorous.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home